Thursday, July 24, 2014

Shahbaz Bashir has some thoughts. (Updated)

I seem to have ticked somebody off on the internet.  In the interest of fairness, I will let him have his say.  I just received this thought-provoking private message from the little fella on Facebook -



Shahbaz Bashir is apparently a fine young gentleman in Pakistan, in Azizabad, Sindh, who thinks unkindly of me.  If he'd like to expand upon his earlier thesis, hopefully he'll do it here, in order so that I may understand just why I need to self-fornicate, and also precisely what this articulate young man's problem with my mother is.

Update: (07.25.14) my new friend decided to expand upon his thoughts last night.  While also appearing at one point to argue with himself.  More messages below the fold...



He decided to share some photographs with me, too, but I left those out.  From the content of the messages, you can surely draw an idea of what kinds of pictures they were.





2 comments:

  1. There there, Mr. Bashir.

    I am sorry that you could not hold us in dhimmitude forever.

    Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we can find some 'progressives' who would claim that this fine young gentleman is merely misunderstood, and is simply resisting Zionist oppression.

      In Pakistan, of course.

      Delete